Alacer Systems & Technologies is currently seeking a Principal Consultant in the financial crime domain to join our growing software implementation team. This is Techno-Functional role, should be experienced in the implementation of Financial Crime and Compliance Management solutions, reporting directly to the Project Engagement Lead. The Consultant will work closely with both Technical and Functional subject matter experts from the Financial Institution, and technical and product team from Alacer.
- Assist Engagement/Project Lead in deploying the Alacer’s Financial Crime solutions in a customer environment. This includes coordinating with customer’s technical and business functional team to ensure smooth implementation of Alacer’s financial crime solution.
- Act as Product Owner
- Support all phases of deploying the Financial Crime solution at customer sites including initial installation, patches, upgrades, application configuration, user acceptance testing and go-live.
- Discuss and document configuration of client environment.
- Adopt and contribute to Financial Crime solutions best practice methodologies for knowledge dissemination throughout the implementation process
- Understanding of system security principles, specifically around user authorization and authentication methods and technologies.
- Strong customer interaction skills and the ability to assess a client’s IT processes and strategies. In addition, must be able to lead clients through the process of integrating the VFCS’s solutions into their operational environment.
- Mature, self-starting, self-motivating, and capable of making decisions independently
- Must be willing to travel to any location in the world depending on the project needs
- Create BRD,FSD,TSD and other related documents
- Perform source to target data mapping from external core system, payment systems to product’s data model
- Work with R&D developers on the ETL for the core system integrations
- Participate in Pre-sales and RFI responses
- Lead the analytics requirements of a product’s road-map offering
- Research data to come up with features and models that help determine customer risk with regards to fraud and money laundering within consumer banking.
- Define and support analytics technology selections and POCs.
- Educate and support the development teams in analytics content development
- An experienced analyst who has a broad understanding of Financial Crime Management solutions, ie Oracle’s FCCM, NICE-Actimize, SAS-AML etc., industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family.
- More than 3+ years of experience in Financial Crime & Compliance domain
- Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud, and/or Identity resolution experience within retail banking
- 3+ years’ experience as business analyst or compliance system analyst/consultant
- 3+ Years’ experience in NICE-Actimize or FCCM Mantas or Any other AML solutions
- Good with database and SQL scripting
- Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement.
- Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Alacer’s products and technology to meet customer needs.
- Applies Alacer’s methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Operates independently to deliver quality product to an engagement.
- Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
- Effectively consults management (with IT/Compliance) of customer organisations.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- As part of Alacer’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)
Note – Please read the complete job description carefully and answer all the question attached to this job posting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹2,000,000.00 – ₹3,000,000.00 per year