Velocity Transaction and Behavior Monitoring System (TBMS) is designed to meet strict regulatory standards with ease. The system is highly flexible with a plethora of out-of-box rules and is convenient to use for detecting, alerting, scoring, and reporting to regulatory authorities. Velocity TBMS has a robust rules engine and machine learning capabilities to effectively and efficiently detect suspicious activities.
- Customer and KYC Data
- Transaction Data
- SWIFT Messages
- Data Quality Remediation
- Out-of-the-Box Rules Library
- Profiling and Detection Engine
- Rules, Parameters, and Score Management
- Dashboards and Reports
Reduce False Positives Using Big Data and Machine Learning
- Designed to meet strict regulatory standards with ease
- Generating false positives wastes time, money, and resources
- Driven by a robust rules engine and machine learning capabilities
- Highly flexible and includes an expansive library of out-of-the-box rules
- Straightforward process for detecting, alerting, scoring, and reporting to regulatory authorities
- Accurate and predictable transaction monitoring and behavioral pattern detection which is key to combating money laundering and terrorist financing activities and is a critical regulatory requirement
- Timely filing of SARs, STRs, and CTRs within due dates and also displaying how institutions’ risk-based approach, rule parameters, and investigative process complies with regulatory requirements
Configurable (clone, edit, update) out-of-box rules powered by Big Data and Machine Learning.
Entity Resolution to reduce false positives.
Country Resolution to optimize ‘High Risk Jurisdiction’ monitoring alerts.
Native SWIFT message integration.
Visualize transactions and flow of funds.
Robust alert management.
Integrated automated SAR filing.
Built-in data cleansing utilities.
Data reconciliation capabilities.
Your search for the perfect AML software ends with Velocity
The traditional monitoring systems are not easily scalable to scan millions of transactions and accounts. They produce several false positives, which increases the work of the team to manually process the paperwork and uncover the risk. Velocity’s TBMS is scalable and can scan large sets of data and generate highly accurate reports.
Money laundering increases the risk of damage to the financial sector and has adverse effects on the economy too as it involves the movement of corrupt funds. Velocity’s TBMS helps to detect the risk and fraudulent transactions using advanced analytics.
The manual process of monitoring and screening is extremely time-consuming and also has huge information gaps. Velocity’s TBMS can save a lot of time and cost, and provide detailed insights quickly.
Advanced software to detect suspicious activities
Velocity’s TBMS is designed using advanced analytics techniques including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning. This helps in identifying suspicious behavior and uncovering hidden relationships with a two-pronged approach – Using proven rules to identify known risks and using advanced analytic techniques to identify unknown risks. The software can be easily integrated into the workflow and help the AML team to generate accurate reports and file regulatory reports with multiple government authorities.
Improve context-based money laundering detection with Velocity
Velocity’s TBMS lets you manage the complexity in transactions by providing context and protecting businesses from money laundering by early risk detection.
Collect customer and transaction data from internal and external sources to provide a holistic view.
Check out the transaction relationships and uncover the meaning behind each transaction to understand where they sit in the supply chain.
Identify suspicious activities prior to their occurrence and mitigate risks at their inception rather than at a later stage using advanced technology.